A Complete Solution
We include everything you need for your Scrum Developer training and certification in one price. There are no additional costs.
Your course fee includes: 180-day access to our online learning platform and all study materials, a PDF textbook (A Guide to the Scrum Body of Knowledge – SBOKTM Guide), your online exam (+ 2 free re-sits if needed), and your Scrum Developer Certified (SDCTM) certification.
Who is this Scrum Developer Training Designed for?
This workshop is essential for anyone who will work actively as part of a Scrum Team.
We also recommend this course for company leaders, managers, and supervisors to gain a clear understanding of how Scrum works.
This is helpful for businesses in the process of introducing a Scrum approach to project work.
What is a Scrum Developer?
The name “Scrum Developer” can be a little confusing. It is left-over from Scrum’s origins in IT and software development.
A Scrum Developer is simply someone who works on a Scrum team. Scrum Developers work on the project. They are the ‘doers’ rather than the ‘organisers’.
Key Benefits of this Course
Here are some of the benefits you’ll gain by completing this Scrum Developer Certified Course:
- International Scrum Certification
Completing training and the accompanying Scrum Developer Certified (SDCTM) exam leads to an internationally respected Scrum certification.
- A Stress-Free Scrum Solution
We incorporate everything you need to train and certify in our self-led, online training solution.
This programme includes all training materials, PDF SBOKTM Guide textbook, exam and certification costs.
- Robust Online Learning Platform
You’ll find the following resources within the online training materials for this Scrum Developer Certified Course:
- 75 training videos + 1 interactive case study
- PDF Textbook: A Guide to the Scrum Body of Knowledge – SBOKTM Guide
- Study supports: Chapter tests, glossary, progress tracker
- Mobile app: learn on the move
- Bonus Material: 10+ hours of introductory Scrum material, exam and certification – Scrum Fundamentals Certified (SFCTM)
Find Out More
Get full details about our Scrum Developer Certified course content and joining online training by downloading our PDF brochure.
You can also ask a question online or contact our team by phone at Freephone 1800 910 810 or Dublin 01 861 0700.
More Information about this Course
You can read some helpful, high-level information about this course below. For full details, we recommend downloading our PDF brochure.
How is this course delivered?
This Scrum Developer course is available in both self-led online and in-house training formats.
You can read more about our in-house options in the “For Teams” tab.
Starting Online Training
Getting started with this online Scrum Developer Certified (SDCTM) Course is easy.
You’ll need a good internet connection and a device (computer, smartphone, tablet) with a web-camera, speakers, and microphone.
- Use any of the “add to cart” buttons on this page to purchase your online Scrum Developer Course.
- Once your transaction has been processed, you’ll gain 180 days access to the online learning platform.
What are the training objectives?
- To provide each student with a solid foundational knowledge of Scrum Processes.
- That each student will leave with the confidence to contribute actively to a Scrum Team project.
- To begin preparing each student for the Scrum Developer Certified (SDCTM) exam.
What is covered during this training?
You can view a full, detailed course outline for the Scrum Developer Certified course by viewing or downloading our PDF brochure. Here are some high-level course highlights:
- Introduction to Scrum
- Roles in a Scrum Organisation
- Scrum Processes
- Scaling Scrum
- Exam Preparation
Ask Us Anything
If you have any questions about our Scrum Developer Certified Course, we’ll be happy to answer them.
You can reach our team by calling us (Freephone 1800 910 810 and Dublin 01 861 0700) or using the “Ask a Question” button below.
Scrum Developer Training for Teams
We offer this Scrum Developer training for teams of all sizes, in businesses throughout every sector.
We come to you or deliver this 2-day course online via live virtual training for your team.
Delivery style is a blend of theoretical and interactive learning, with an element of exam preparation for the Scrum Developer Certified (SDCTM) exam.
Introduce Scrum to the Whole Team
This course covers an introduction to Scrum, the roles within a Scrum team, and Scrum processes.
It’s an efficient way to ensure that your team gains a consistent level of knowledge and ability in utilising Scrum.
Flexibility and Customisation
In-house training gives you greater freedom with your training schedule. We will come to you or deliver training online over the dates that work best for you and your team.
In addition, we can customise the course content to reflect projects, goals and challenges relevant to your business.
Opportunity for Progression
You may wish to begin your journey with Scrum by running this Scrum Developer Certified course for the entire project team.
We can advise on the right fit for your team during your consultation.
Ask us anything about training your Scrum Team or request a custom quote using the buttons below.
You can also call our experienced Scrum consultants at Freephone 1800 910 810 or Dublin 01 861 0700.
About This Role
The Role of Scrum Developer
Why “Scrum Developer”?
Scrum practices began in the software development sector in the 1980s.
Over the following decades, the popularity and widespread use of Scrum has grown rapidly into all other sectors of business and industry.
The name “Scrum Developer” has hung around from the early days in IT, but it simply refers to someone who works on a project as part of a Scrum team.
Scrum Developer Responsibilities
- The primary responsibility of any Scrum Developer is to work on the deliverables of a project. The Scrum Master and Scrum Product Owner take more of a project management role within the team, whereas the Scrum Developers are active project team members, or “doers”.
- Scrum Developers present their progress to the Scrum Product Owner at sprint review meetings.
- Scrum Developers must also have a strong understanding of Scrum Processes and how they are applied to a project.
Talk To Us About Your Scrum Team
If you’re thinking about introducing a Scrum approach to project management, and are unsure about how to structure your team’s roles and training, we can advise.
Our experienced consultants are available by phone (Freephone 1800 910 810), or can respond to your online question (click “Ask A Question” below).